Tuesday, September 11, 2007

dreams of things to come?



Joakim's studio pics and some more good shoots from Phoebe's studio session.

So what has happened recently... So many things it's hard to remember.

First of I can tell you about this crazy incident that happened on last Sunday. Me, Phoebe and Sandy were going to Fremantle to enjoy the nice weather and to eat fish and chips. On the train on the way there we sat infront of tihs aboriginal family, one woman 30+, her husband and their son who was around 5ish.

Suddenly the man and son walks away to the other end of the train and the woman is left. All of a sudden she starts to scream at Phoebe! :O She's screaming things like: Stop staring you focking cunt! Focking CUNT!!! and so on..

We sit there completely shocked. I ask Phoebe what she's done and she says she hasnt stared at all. The aboriginal woman continues to scream and suddenly she stands up and walks up to Phoebe and screams even more! Then I realise it's time to do something! I was sitting next to Phoebe but we had our bags between us so I move them away and sit right next to Phoebe and start waving at the woman and says loudly something like: What the hell are you doing? Get out of here!!! And then she backs off a bit but starts to scream at me: Who da fock are you?! Fucking cunts gonna killya cunt cunt blablablablablablablabla... But she she goes back to her seat but continues to say evil evil stuff. I say to Phoebe to just ignore her. She then tries to get sympathy from the other passangers but most of them are laughing at her coz they know we havent done anything wrong.

Then her stop comes up and she leaves the train with her husband and son and continues to call us cunts, she really must love that word.

After that our fellow passengers ask us what happened. One passenger says: Hehe she must like you :D. And an old man says: You handled that good :)

Thanks old friendly man!! :D

Some aboriginals do stuff like that just because they can and they are on drugs/alcohol I've heard. Many teenage girls even starts fights and then call for 20+ aboriginal guys to come and join them in the fight! It's crazy!

I also got a Certificate of Manliness from Phoebe after that :D hahaha! FINALLY! Hero of the day :p

But other than that we had a great sunday. The weather was nice, we went shopping and then ate a really good dinner at an italian restaurant. We first had Fresh mussles in a big bowl with alot of garlic sauce I think. And then we shared a pizza "with the works", with everything on :)..

Yesterday me and Paige went to The Galleria, we both had to buy groceries and I ended up buying half of the clothes in the entire Galleria, I kid you not!!!..okey a little bit :p.. and then food for 100 bucks :S..gonna last me 1½ months or something haha.

But, after I got home I realised that the clerk had put the wrong pants in the bag :S She'd put someone elses pants in my bag instead of the ones I should have. So I had to go back today, Joakim and Paige tagged along.

I returned a pair of shorts and another pair of pants that werent that good afterall, and ended up with a brand new BLACK/WHITE adidas jacket! OH YEAH! FINALLY :D and of course the right pair of pants :).

And then we took something to eat. Me and Joakim ate really nasty sushi, or it wasnt that nasty but it didnt taste any good haha. So..a little nasty.

Next week is Mid-break!! Wohoo two weeks off! but I have two big assignments I have to due after those weeks so, we'll se what I'll be up too :)...

Jag har riktigt flippade drömmar här borta. Får göra en EDIT sen och skriva om dom för nu ska jag gå laga mat! Cya :)

2 comments:

Oskar Wernhede said...

Snygga bilder!!! :)

E said...

suck. aborginer; cant live with or without them!

mancertifikat... bah. det tror jag när jag ser det. skriftligt.

kramkram! Mille. som i miljon.