Thursday, September 06, 2007

Something I read in another sketchbook...




Gjorde dom för någon vecka sedan. What do you see?
_

The weeks are going so fast here. We had our crayfish party last friday, it was a success! Many people came and enjoyed the evening at the rec room, we had decorated it alittle bit haha and blowen up ballons. The crayfish was really good and the Knäckebröd and kaviar aswell. The Snaps were really tasty!

What else has happened, last monday me and marcus was in the dark room all from two till ten, so long time but it was fine, we handen in our assignment photos on wednesday, I hope I get good grades hehe.

And on wednesday night me and some friends entered a basketball competition! HAha we got our asses kicked really bad, we lost with 54-15 or something like that. But i think the referees added points to us to be kind haha. And the other team were cheering for us when we finally got some points. They were like proffesionall players and we were barely able to bounce the ball correctly haha. But we had great fun :). Some stupid "fjortisar" at the bench even laughed at us, but we didnt care, we were cool :p

We got a food thief in the area! So strange, someone has stolen a juice carton two times from me, and my cooking oil and a roommates chicken has been stolen, and some other stuff aswell. It's really strange.

Tonight I hung out with Joakim, Nafaul and some girl named Belinda at the "J" house heh.. and then Nafaul made indian food to us, it was SO goooooood!

I'm free tomorrow, I think im gonna go to the city and look in the LIVE (?) store for some cool clothes...
_

Ska ladda upp dom andra bilderna från studion efter helgen.
_

No comments: