Saturday, April 12, 2008

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse...


Today has so far been a waste. But I've enjoyed it non the less. I drank some goon-wine yesterday when Björn & Co had a "warming-party" (moving in party) and the brand of wine wasn't so super good i guess so it left me with a really bad hang over today. But it was fun over there, i met some really nice Americans from Alaska, which was a first for me. Someday i really have to go there and go camping by a really nice lake and hopefully not get eaten by a bear.

Today I woke up at eleven and watched an episode of Band of brothers. Which is awesome btw and really worth watching if you like realistic war movies. After that i fell to sleep and woke up at 4 in the afternoon and had breakfast. I couldn't help myself from watching Black Hawk Down again just love that movie. Then i finished my drawing you see above and made dinner. Now I have two essays to do! Yaaaaaaaaaahoooocrap!

No comments: