Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New Era


So I have finally moved to my own place in Mount Lawley. The place is fantastic. Balcony, awesome bathroom, two bedrooms and a really nice kitchen and a living room. The apartment is really bright and cozy and I really feel at home there. The only thing Im missing now is internet so for the time being I have to go to uni and use internet but its okey.

I have also bought a new Moleskine journal, my fourth one now and I'm still as obsessed with it . Unpacked it yesterday and got a really good wiff off the nice new pages :D Smells really nice actually hahaha. My housemate Lisa mustve thought I was more weird then usually.

I feel that im have come to a new stage of my life, with the new apartment and everything. Things are good and soon I'm heading to Thailand and then back home to Sweden. Gonna be great to see everyone again. Heres some pictures from the new crib.

The above picture is my first use of tracing lines on my drawing in Adobe Illustrator which worked out kinda good, then applying it in Photoshop on a photo i've taken in Mandurah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martin, I don't think you anymore weird, than the usual! heheheee!

Fingal:ful said...

MTV CRIPBS! BUSTA MOVE!

SITTER OCH GÖR LITE SNYGGA MOTION GRAPHICS TILL EN KORTFILM, BLIR RÄTT BRA FAKTISKT! SKA FÖRSÖKA LÄGGA UT DEN PÅ MIN KOMMANDE HEMSIDA!

HÖRES/SYNES!

NICK THE CHICK

Joakim said...

haha.. thats great martiniooo! so great with your own place.. looks nice! really hope that everything is greater that tony the tiger. :)

about ur latest artwork.. is is quenya or sindarin? and what does it say?

Peace, Love & Blessings from Jah

Larry Lindbaum said...

Nice crib!

Martin Rinman said...

nicke - jao du far visa den sen.

jocke - thanks! and the artwork language, is tendarin i think its called, the lord of the rings language that ive modified quite alot :). it says soooort of:

blue guy: aaaaah fresh aiiir!
Pink: iiiiiih land animal approaching!!
green: Meep meep!

and then in the middle it says something with Supadupa cool :P...

Joakim said...

hahaha.. awesome!! well my art-side is kind a on the ice.. but im puttinig it in my work instead setting ligth, and so for shows.. my boss even said nice, light.. really nice light to me 2 day.. :D feels good. hehe well plans on coming to oz.. well theyre there but working 2 much right now.. but damn i really want to!!

peace bro!