Friday, May 22, 2009

Patience/acceptance


I've noticed two small coincidences, within 24 hours, in Dexter and the anime movie Laputa - Castle in the sky, both leading back to the same TV-show! First I noticed that Sam Trammell who plays Sam Merlotte, the bar owner in True Blood is in Dexter Season 1, which explains a lot because I knew that I had seen him before but not from where. Then, today I noticed that Anna Paquin do the voice of Sheeta in Castle in the sky in the English dub, Paquin is also one of the leads of True Blood! Ding dooong!

I think I'm having a bit of a downfall in my blog posting recently, I don't know what to write any more. It's weird, I don't like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaa, men vem spelade han i dexter?

Älskar Dexter.. när kommer nya avsnitt? :)

kram Ninis

joppsas.blogg.se

Anonymous said...

Ding dong - the witch is dead.. :P

Martin Rinman said...

C - Wizard of Oz? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McHyLKw5mHc haha :D

Joppsa - I höst tror jag? han spelade en rätt liten roll, en mördare som hade tagit kål på några ungdomar i bilolyckor eller nå sånt i olika stater.