Friday, March 19, 2010

The Mjöllnir & Archos


First pic is a 1, 2 and 3 point perspective of a design I made. The Mjöllnir, a spacecraft carrier that also works as a ground battlestation. Second pic is of one of my characters for the final assignment, Archos. Below is some sketches and process views of the Mjöllnir.

Started by doing some small thumbnails sketches to see where I wanted the design to go. I knew that I wanted something which resembled some kind of sail and a tower.

I should´ve done a lot more thumbnails but after doing those I felt ready to move on to the first sketch as I knew what I wanted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! very impressive stuff Martin! You could do like set design stuff for movies or something... very cool!

M said...

thanks lisa :) feels good to hear!