Saturday, May 24, 2008

WE CARRY ON


Phew! I'm back in business! Schools over and ive just finished my new look on my blog. I have also finished school for this loong, boooring, endless, dull, troublesome semester :D So no im on my winterbreak, which feels so goooood! I love the rain after so many days and nights of 30-40 degrees. Warmth is nice, when it comes in lagom periods.

The school went fine except that I have had a really hard time concentrating on it.. but omg Im not doing five units next semester. I took a fifth one i kinda failed last semester, but hopefully its out of the way now and i can continue doing what i came here to do.
What that is, im not sure :D But now im done with Images & Pleasure, Advanced digital Photomedia (which was a 2nd year unit actually), Representations & Interpretations, Contexts of Modernity and Creativity: Theory, History and Practice.

Hmm what else has happened. I've been working on a album cover for a band called Ancient Free Gardeners and finished that a few days ago. You can see it here. Ive made the drawing in my Moleskine and then shot the background from an IKEA-bag :D and then put it together. liek using texture backgrounds, so ive have now officially made my own texture library :).

I've also made a comeback on Deviant Art and uploaded everything new and old, which you can see here. It's really good coz i can sell my photos there too.

Oh yeah, this may dissapoint a few and me very much. Im not coming home to Sweden this holiday :(. The tickets are too expensive and the holiday is too short. It sucks coz i really miss people back home and the foooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Dont know if i wrote this before but in every post from now on, im gonna show at least one new artwork/photo also. Just to keep a flow going on. The artwork at the top is my "Dada"-style artwork form Advanced Digital Photomedia. We were gonna cut stuff out from magazines and then put them together in PS. I cut stuff out from Vice Magazine, Creative Magazine and Attittude Fashion Magazine and the background and the red thingy is mine. Laters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jag har gift mig.

Fingal:ful said...

Cleeent arty-Marty!!

Martin Rinman said...

Fänks alooot nikoo :)

HUH? Vem har gift sig??

Larry Lindbaum said...

Jag har börjat blogga igen.

Carolina Rung said...

Jag blir så glad när jag ser att du har nya inlägg. Love the reading everytime. Och självklart (som alltid) dina fina bilder.

Kram

Anonymous said...

Whatup Martz? Jag lyckas inte svara på dina sms, och det verkar inte gå att skicka till ditt gamla nr heller? Kan du inte maila/messa mig det nr som det går att svara på så ska jag spara det en gång för alla.

Jag anade att det var du som låg bakom Galaxy Gunnar! Men jag tvekade för jag trodde inte åhlens fanns därborta? Fan va tråkigt att du inte kommer hit i sommar (våran sommar), du måste ju se mina inredningsförmågor. haha

Ska på träningsläger imorn ute i djungeln, långt från civilisationen. Men det e lugnt jag tar med en fet kniv.

//Danne-san