Monday, September 01, 2008

See through

Glassware.

One of my assignments for Studio applications. We're just gonna use one pic so i cant decide which one im gonna choose. Stuff like this is so hard for me, decisionssss. Hate it :O I used these two vases from IKEA (smygreklam) that i bought last time i was there, after the shoot they served as birthday presents to Nicky and Stanley, wooh.

I just had a hallelulja moment regardin my other bigger photo assignment. So i have to take a break and draw it down. Laters

Meanwhile, enjoy this awesome video from DR SMOOV, Destro Featuring The Baroness - Get Money :

3 comments:

Fingal:ful said...

Supernice! Dom är ju snygga som serie, men jag tycker om bild nummer 2 bäst eftersom det ser typ ut som ett människohjärta!

I natt går jag upp kl 03.45 för att ta gryningsbilder på Fårö!

Ta hand om dig!

Martin Rinman said...

haha, jag visste att du skulle gilla den bäst, det är så himla Bono av dig :p tack iaf :)

Oh du får lägga upp resultatet på din blogg sen då!

Fingal:ful said...

Ah, busted!