Friday, January 16, 2009

New. Change. Light.


Aaaahh, Sweden :).

The cold. The empty look on peoples faces on the subway. The snow and the forrests. The bread and little stuff we put on the bread for breakfast. The internet. The food. Cars going on the right side of the road even though I'm looking in the wrong direction. I'm loving it.

I've also met many of my awesome friends and a very special someone (hello C) :D. I've found some really nice bars and places to chill out on and for the first time in yeeears I feel at home in Stockholm.

One week left now, which is really sad. But I will be back again soon and darnit to hell, I'm gonna enjoy that even more than I did this time :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeello M. ;P

Martin Rinman said...

*drooooooool*..halloooOoo C :D

Anonymous said...

Klart du ska komma tillbaks snart, det har jag ju redan bestämt! :)

Martin Rinman said...

jasså ja men det ska jag :D