Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thumb fat

And now I'm back in Perth...

It's hot as hell and Ive been sick all weekend. Havent used internet until now (sunday) and just to walk over here was a struggle because i was so tired haha. Damn that cold, sore throat and headache!

School is beginning tomorrow again. Its gonna be alright i think im studying courses that are pretty good so hopefully ill enjoy them.

The planeride here was also a struggle. It lasted from Tuesday till Thursday. first one hour to helsinki, and then 12 hour wait there. So i walked around, ate, slept, read, ate some more, used internet etc etc. Then a nine and a half hours to Bangkok where I had a 10 hour wait. But that wasnt so bad actually, i finished reading Carrie which was really good, i really need to see the movie also.

Then i arrived thursday morning and josh picked me up from the airport.

Feels weird to be back. But let see how long Im gonna stay here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

snygg bild martin:) du e så duktig! kom på att nån gång ska du få göra en snygg bild som man kan trycka upp på t-shirts till indisign:)

Larry Lindbaum said...

Kärnkraftverk? Schysst bild iallafall, lite påtänd hehe...

Anonymous said...

MartinoOo--

Hope you get well soon buddy! :)
Well, we still don't have internet at our house, and it's becoming a real pain!

So, here I am once again at the e lab in the morning working on uni assignments, checking e-mails, etc!

This semester is going to be pretty intense, but I will somehow get through it! :) :) Best of wishes to you, hope you like your classes!

I know what you mean. When I first arrived it was really weird being back. I became so used to life back in the USA again, so it was a bit overwhelming returning to Australia. As you know the flight is never that fun HAHAHA!!!!

I am still having the great debate, whether or not I want to try and start a new life here or to return to the USA and start my life again there!? I just don't know what to do. It is a major decision, so I need to choose very wisely. Any words of wisdom or advice for me!???? HAHA!

Well, have to work on assignments!
See ya!

Anonymous said...

tack hellen! ja det gor jag garna!

tack L-O :) jo den e nog mer patand an vad jag ar :)

//martin