Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fever


Finished two more paintings last week. But the other one sucks. This one too but its ok. This oil painting thing is really hard but fun. It's a portrait of my friend Linus. Painted on plywood.
_

Finally, FINALLY!

I've been waiting for this for several years. But I've been missing it over and over again because I havent been in Sweden or living in a remote location on the countryside. But now. The moment is here, raise the trumpets, throw your graduation ceremony hat, sing hurrah hurrah and press the eject button!

Karin Dreijer Andersson, aka Fever Ray, the worlds greatest musician, is going to play live for me on december 1st! Yeah!! ONLY for me!! Okey that last statement isn't true but it could almost be true, because I'm gonna be so psyched about seeing her playing live I'm gonna be so into IT.

Caroline is a sweetheart and is going with me even though she's not that into them :). She's awesome! ♥♥♥

Fever Ray is playing on the December 1st at Cirkus in Stockholm. Be there or miss out on the greatest event ever since the beginning of MANKIND. Eherm..

If I Had A Heart from Fever Ray on Vimeo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo fantastic! :D I would be so psyched. I remember being that excited too when Sondre Lerche came to Singapore... I could hardly keep still... I was so excited, and even with no one else to go, I still went by myself! and danced and all!!! hahaha When you're that crazy about something, you do that. I feel the joy man!! :D

And that is such a cool painting of Linus! it was the first thing i saw when i clicked onto your blog link!! and i was like, hey!!! that's Linus!!! :D

It's more than ok, it's SUPER! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-yeeeeah! I'm awesome! :P

Martin Rinman said...

Lisa - Yeah its gonna be awesome! :D Haha ohoo good that someone can recognise him haha :D Thanks a lot!

Carro - OH yes u aaaaaaare :)♥