Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Ring


Apparantly, I got some sort of picture challenge from Johannes, so okey, I can play, for now, this time.

There were rules. To choose the fourth or seventh picture folder and then choose the fourth or seventh picture and then tell something about the pic.

So I found this old picture I shot in the studio at school last year or something. Shot on 4x5 film with a monorail Cambo camera. Borrowed the little fairy from my housemate Veronica and built the little "set" in a lightbox with stuff I found on the way to the studio.

So now I'm actually supposed to send the "challenge" to someone else :p Like a good old curse. But as I actually dont like these stuff I'm not gonna. It ends here! HA! But if you want, find an old pic and tell something about it. :)

4 comments:

L. said...

That set you built is so cool!!!ming

Martin Rinman said...

Thanks liso :)

Martin Rinman said...

Whats ming?

L. said...

haha where'd that ming come from?! i think it was a typo, hehe.