Thursday, October 04, 2007

Everything else disappeared... except the music


Short translation: I was just gonna practise a bit on doing a magazine layout. But I took the change do to a blog post of it also haha. The photoshoot was canceled yesterday coz one of my models was sick unfortunatly. But no worries, we shot today instead. Unfortunatley we went a little late and missed some of the georgous light at around 5-6pm. Gonna develop the pictures this weekend to see if they are all crap or not. But i think i got som pretty good pictures.

I used a black&white Ilford Hp-5 ISO 400 roll and used a red filter to make it more contrasty, coz I love contrast :)..

Joakim and Phoebe was the models again, and they got to wear cool white masks :D. Naufal helped me by taking some behind-the-scenes-pics! :D Gonna shoot the second picture in the weekend if everybody got the time, they all got their own assignments to do aswell.

After that me and Phoebe went to one of the best korean places in town. We ordered dumplings, honey chicken and some kind of fried rice. I tried a really good wine that was called Jail Bird. It tasted like apple juice but it was wine haha.

It's not so much time left on this semester, just four weeks left. Times move fast and then i will be back home in sweden again...

(then i talk a little bit about the design of the layout haha,..)

Sorry for the short translation but i'm really tired and going to bed now! :)

No comments: