Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's okay...

"THERE IS AN IDEA OF ******: SOME KIND OF ABSTRACTION.
BUT THERE IS NO REAL ME, JUST AN ENTITY, SOMETHING ILLUSORY..."



Correction fluid+paper. Invert in PS. Tadaa!

Today me and PaigeoOo went to Ikea. I really needed some swedish way of life haha. I bought some candy, meatballs, strawberry jam, a tooth brush cup, light bulbs, a tea(sil?), potato sallad and a cool looking box with two drawers.

School has started again after two weeks of joy and playtime (and schoolworktime). It feels kinda crappy. More assignments and a little more stress. Yay!

But this weekend was fun, me and some friends were at Perth Royal Show, which is like Grön Lund but bigger and they have more stuff of everything. Like shows and they sell all kind of different stuff. I went on a "Fritt Fall" for the first time. Wow what a thrill. It went so fast!

We enjoyed the whole day there. The sun was burning and we walked around alot so I got really tired and I burnt my nose haha. It was all red when I came home haha, Rudolf med röda mulen sort of :p.

Actually, I have never really enjoyed amusement parks. I must miss some kind of sympatic emotion normal people have for these kinds of stuff. Clowns for example, are just scary, and the rides that goes round and round is just not my sort of thing. And I dont mean the Ferris wheel, I mean the stuff that goes round-and-round-until-you-puke--kind of stuff.

The place is also packed with annoying people who try to sell you all sort of crap to you. Another thing that's scary, is like happy happy children pling plong music. Teletubbies stuff! Brrrr I get the shivers haha. But, I really enjoyed the company so it was a really nice day after all :). we also went on those boat-down-the-waterfall-rides. That was so fun! We got soaked but it was worth it and kind of nice considering the heat.

I will update with a link to the pictures in the week.

Speaking of nothing. Here is some everyday erotics.


I have found a really cool magazine that I think I would like really much. It's called CREATIVE - Australian Creative - Inspiration for creative proffesionals. How can it not be good?!


Tomorrow I have another photoshoot for Photo Work. One of the pictures is gonna look like this picture I took on one of the locations I'm gonna use. Phoebe and Joakim is going to be my models again but this time they will wear masks haha, they are gonna look so evil, I love masks... :p

We'll see how it turns out...

No comments: