Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm lying Under the Milky Way with music from Solaris


The "Angel"-drawing from my notebook, the background is from a cardboard-sheet I got in my room. Thanks to Carro S. for the disease-names and inspiration :).

Todays shoot went ok, but I'm really unsatisfied with the entiry idea so I'm gonna go into the city tomorrow and shoot the last eight pics on the roll and hopefully find something interesting that I can use and at least get a credit pass.

Tomorrow I have to hand in an application form about living here next year and during the summer break. It's summer here soon, so weird :S. But yeah anyway, I'm gonna live here for next semester but try to move out after a month or so coz Im pretty sick of this prison cell! Gah!

I also hope that I will get an answer from the Student Exchange people. I sent them an email last friday about studying abroad in Hongkong or..JAPAN! :D

I can't wait to go!! I have been dreaming about Japan all weekend. I think it's pretty hard though to go there and study the stuff I study here coz they dont have so many schools that teach in english. But, hope for the best and maybe they got something I could do there. I would be happy just to be living there and doing nothing :)... (and it maybe sounds weird that I can't wait to go to another country when I'm actually in frikkin australia buuut.. Yeah that's the way it is, I have absolutely nothing against Australia :). But if I can get a chance to go to my dream country I'm taking it).

Last night me and Bei watched Donnie Darko - The Directors cut. The first time I thought it wasnt as good as the original studi cut but, wow. I got so impressed by the movie again. It was a little easier to understand this time when you could read the text from the book Grandma Death wrote and the new/switched around music was pretty good also. But I really miss The Killing moon from the original cut in the beginning of the movie. I also think they have improved the cutting a bit and the audio and visual effects. This version also got more scenes for other characters, as for example, Donnies shrink, his parents and his relation to his sister which gives them a bit more depth.

After that we had a loong talk about everything and a little more, which I really needed, got in better mood after that, thanks Bei!

No comments: