Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh deer!

From sketch to finished product, not more than 4-5 hours. I'm Happy! Why the deer? I dont know really, i really felt that i needed to do one. A startled deer would be nice i thought and i havent done animals for a very long time. I always did when i was young though. I did airplanes and animals. That was my thing. My favourite airplanes to draw were fighter jets or old war planes and my favourite animal to draw was the gazelle. Oh yeah i did battlefields with underground hospital bases also. Quite fascinating :p

I've have also finished reading Naiv.Super. and it was an excellent little adventure. Easy to read, very interesting and it's written in a fun way that makes it appealing to anyone who has ever been in his or her mid-twenties. I highly recommend it!

No comments: