Thursday, August 07, 2008

These tales of our stay


Attempt number 3 to write something meaningful and interesting:

...I always end up sitting here in front of the computer, trying to summarize everything thats been in my mind lately but then i end up writing some really uninteresting event story instead. I think i feel too exposed on this blog to write something really really honest. The same goes for my art i show here, i feel to exposed to show my art the really means something to me but im gonna try to start showing those stuff too more. Sometimes i actually feel ashamed of what i draw/shoot just because they are very private thoughts and ideas drained on paper/photographies. So from now on im just gonna post whatever it is and not care so much what people think. Phew, feels good to get that out :D

So to celebrate this enlightenment i start with this picture above i made a few days ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

jag gillar bilden. du vet.. djupet i dig är djupet i andra. det är sann konst! Du är grym.

Martin Rinman said...

wow! tack emilia, det värmer :) kram