Sunday, April 12, 2009

I try so hard


Part 2

As they stared at me, i searched through the menus in the camera looking for the Format memory card section. Eagerly they awaited for me to delete my newly taken pictures and i asked them if they wanted to see me hitting the Format button which they of course wanted.

I pressed it. They were pleased and said that they were sorry for the mixup. I put on a fake-smile just as theirs and nodded and said that i was gonna go and i left with much anger and confusion. This totally ruined everything i had planned for my assignment and was my last hope getting anything at all before it was waaay to late.

On the way home i remembered; maybe there is a way to blablablablablablablabla bla blabla blablabla. Blablabla blabla blablablablabla bla blablabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla blabla.

blabla blabla haha bla blablabla bla bla, bla blablablabla bla blaaa hah wohoa.

So yeah, im a happy camper :).
_

In other news, i got a new fancy laptop! The Dell Studio 17" of badassery! Its awesome and Im loving it. Even though its running Vista. Im getting used to it and its ok for now.

Ive also bought a...... DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER!! Oh yes, when you thought i couldnt be any more egocentric, Oh Snap! In your face :p. No, but on a serious note. Im going to record all kinds of different things that can inspire and amuse me and it will be very useful if i would do a job where i need to record an interview of some kind. I got an older model from Sony called Sony ICDB600 which would do just fine for me. Ordered it from Ebay, gotta love Ebay!
_

Next week is going to be exciting, and life-changing :).

6 comments:

Ems said...

haha, now you FEEL THE PAIN!! hahaha

Mille said...

yeah, copycat is my second name. =) o han HAR återuppstått. så nu får du vänta till nästa år!! =)

Martin Rinman said...

Emilllle - i felt it yes! men det var en bra erfarenhet, fast det är ju inte slut än. får se hur det utvecklar sig.

Anonymous said...

very cheeky! But i hope it all works out :)

Ems said...

Oh yes! en vunnen strid är inte ett vunnet KRIG! så säger jag till Sonny varje dag. O så kan man hålla på forever. =)
"När kommer kriget Emilia?!!"

Martin Rinman said...

Lisa - well i will find out today, i got an email from my teacher saying that he and another teacher will look into it...

Emilia - Hahahaha :D "när kommer kriget" den ska jag börja använda :D