Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New words with meaning


I have a quote from a very good poet named T.S. Eliot I have to throw out there in the interwebszz:
"We shall not cease from exploration and at the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."

I cant wait to get home. And I think it is true that you learn to appreciate your home more, or i guess it depends where ur from and whats ur current situation, either ur love ur home more or you realise how bad it is. I've realised how good Sweden actually is even though many small things of course could be better, but there isnt a perfect place anywhere but my home is a dang good place.

Last week me and C celebrated our two months anniversary :D. She sent me an awesome drawing, birthday card, easter card, a Martin top-ten list :O and an extremely important, life-changing, cute and lovely letter only she could've written. <3

I've also finished colourising this one, which i also printed, framed and had shipped to sweden :) :

2 comments:

Johannes said...

dom är så Kioola dina bilder! jag hade verkligen velat göra något med dom!

Martin Rinman said...

tack! Du får göra det :D men vi får skapa något coolt!