Friday, April 03, 2009

my royal road/yes you can

Went to the city today to take some photos for my landscape-photo class. Im trying to do a Suburbian landscape-feature with some modern architecture but werent able to find anything that could work for my assignment. Stanley and Marthe joined me and we decided to go for fun theme of the day; people with hats. But that didnt go so well either buuut i did get some other nice shots, some that ive finished tonight. ^.

We also had lunch at Domes and i had a humongous Club Sandwhich which was more like two really big toasts, but it was really good. We then walked for hours almost all the way to East Perth where we got tired and took a bus back.

When i came home i saw this nice reflection on my phone which reminded me of something beautiful. <3

No comments: