Friday, March 27, 2009

Beats for you


I started on a drawing to Carro, my support and biggest inspiration in life. Even though she's on the other side of the world right now she's still there for me in every way. I'm not that good at writing really really personal stuff here but this is special, and she is special and means so much to me. Soooo many thanks to her :) <3

Another person i wanna give prooooOOops to is my friend Tommy. We went to school together and studied Film & Video in Molkom a few years ago but we havent talked so much lately unfortunately. But today when i checked my mail i had gotten a birthday present from him! Out of the blue! He'd sent a manga book called "Manga Bible" which illustrates the entire bible with manga illustrations, which is pretty interesting and fun even if ur not religious! Big surprise :) thanks a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw. Jag finner inga ord. Du är oxå speciell och betyder hur mkt som helst! ^____^

Martin Rinman said...

naaw sötnosen då! Vi borde ha såna vi-e-speciella-t-shirts :D