Monday, March 23, 2009

Come here sparrow


I am officially 25. Last Friday we and some friends celebrated my coming of old age with Asian cuisine, wine and wii. It was a really nice evening with some close friends and a lot of food and cake.

And I've also treated myself with a really nice gift that I really need; a new computer! I was struggling to make a choice between a Mac Mini or a new pc laptop and eventually it came down to what I could get for a certain price, or how much i could get for a certain price. And after realising that I need to be able to carry it with me, it became a new laptop. A Dell Studio 17" :)
It's Darth Vader-evil looking black!! Well, in my head it is :)

Many thanks to my parents and brother for the financial support of it :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darth Vader.. Oh dear god. :P

Anonymous said...

Grattis igen, kompis! btw, yellow is the new black. så darth vader-yellow, eller batman yellow. i vilket fall som helst. tur att du inte köpte mac. mac is the new Lidl.

stan. said...

finally!! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

by the way måste jag säga att din bild där uppe är otäck.

Martin Rinman said...

C - du vet innerst inne att du gillar Vejder, oh yeah u do ;).

E - haha, E-gen :D.. haha o mac is the new lidl, den var ny!

otäck? men det e bra. tror jag.

stan - i will :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

Snice med en ny dator! svart is the shit. Alldeles glänsande oxå??

Fingal:ful said...

Grattis på födelsedagen!

Fin dator, men du borde tatt en mac!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/02/24/122-moleskine-notebooks/

Martin Rinman said...

Nicke - haha jaaaa, det hade ju vart den ultimata stuffthtawhitepeoplelike-grejen :D för jag gillar ju att sitta på cafeer och se extra fundersam ut över min Moleskine!

det får bli en pro, senare i livet :)

jonna - jo skärmen e liite för blank.