Monday, October 26, 2009

But my sight is better than this


One of our assignments in my Painting class is to paint over an old painting that we have found/bought to make it into something new. Here's the first layer of my add-on (The gray parts) on this painting by NE Johnstons painting called Haast Past Road. Which I might ruin or make into something new, Sorry Johnston :p And yes I am a Sci-Fi geek.

Below it is a drawing I'm currently working on.
_

Yo Kanye! I'm really happy for you! I'm gonna let you finish, but you and Spike Jonze made the best video of the year!

Check out this music video/Short made by Spike Jonze with Kanye West. It's truly something different! Watch till the end. Brad Pitt/Tyler Durden at 04.49? Even though Kanye is a bit weird these days, he makes some awesome music! Just listen to the 808's and Heartbreakers album! Yikes! It's good!

When We Were a Fairytale from Melody Robinson on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Fingal:ful said...

Bra inlägg med inspirerande video, thanks for skäring! Den var grym!

Fina bilder också, keep it up boi!

Fingal:ful said...

Hehe, BTW, har du sett hans video (spike) för ikea?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQXQGaasUg

Killen kan!

Martin Rinman said...

Haha den hade jag inte sett, den var ju sjukt bra! Älskar hans svenska dialekt på engelskan! Ju are crejsi!!!

tack! och tack detsamma :)