Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Alive!


My book arrived today after a long wait. Looking at the shipment tracking it went through; Seattle, California, Alaska, Singapore and eastern Australia before arriving here today. Which was a bit unfortunate because I thought it would get printed in Sydney so it would get here faster. But, it's here now and I'm really satisfied with it. Blurb.com did an awesome job printing the book for me. These are just some of the photos from the book which is as I wrote before, 100 pages long.

7 comments:

Johannes said...

cooooooooooooolt. var kan man köpa den? kan man få ett signerat ex?

Martin Rinman said...

Jag mailade en inbjudan till j_lancing@hotmail.com :) om du använder den emailen fortfarande?

Martin Rinman said...

kul att du är intresserad iallafall :) tack!

Johannes said...

ja, jag använder den mailen men har inte fått någon inbjudan :-(

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks really great! Lydia and I are going to get our very own copy this month. Once we get our copy, you'll sooo have to sign it for us!!! :) Can hardly wait!!

Martin Rinman said...

Oh I will! I'm so happy that you guys wanna get one :)

Johannes - Nu borde det finnas en inbjudan! :)

Ems said...

säger samma: COOOOOOOLT.

jag vill också ha en!!! om du inte är en fetkapitalist och ska multum för den! =P