Saturday, October 17, 2009

Konstpaus

The A4 exhibition at Spectrum Project Space earlier this week went pretty good. A lot of cool art, a lot of people and good food and awesome wine. I also sold three artworks which was a nice and it went to the fundraiser for the third year students graduation show (for me?). As it was an exhibition they asked us not to spend any money on the artwork more then we already had so we didnt have to invest in frames or anything. After that me, Joshua, and Gordon went to the jazz club which is almost next door to Spectrum Project Space to show Joshua hiw way around the club because he is gonna start to work there. While the dudes went around the place, I celebrated with a drink; Jazz jepul. Tasty!



The top picture is my progress off my latest painting. Not finished yet but on the way :).


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du är så duktig!^^

Martin Rinman said...

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack sötnos :)

Anonymous said...

I just realised the two people (astronauts??) are sitting in front of a skull - tres brilliant! I'm trying to decide if they're exchanging rubble (which, like Jack [and the beanstalk]'s magic beans could be more than what it appears to be), or figuring what it is they've discovered.

Larry Lindbaum said...

Fräck tavla!

Martin Rinman said...

Percy - Yes they are :)or is there even a skull?

LO - Tackar :)

Anonymous said...

Eep YES. I can't be that inclined to morbidity...

Martin Rinman said...

Haha, but morbidity is fun for the whole family! Lets say that u are... Aware. :)

Speaking of morbid! u should see my portfolio book :p some parts ended up being kinda morbid. but hey, thats life.

Anonymous said...

I just had a look! WOW you're officially a published artist! Good choice of text - I wish I could have gone through all the pages, I'll just have to order it now :-D

Yes life has its lows. But c'est la vie, exactly. We shall charge on. CHARGE ON!

Martin Rinman said...

Your right! I am! thats pretty cool :)

haha I guess you have too :D