Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fanboy


Just gonna make a small update! Last weekend me and Joshua went to this nerd convention called Go3. It pretty much suched except for my highlight which was that an actor (Connor Trenneer) from Star Trek Enterprise was gonna come there with another actor from one of the Star Gate series. They both came there and held an Q&A for about an hour which I of course recorded on my audio recorder :D But I also got an awesome fanboy-esque photo of him signed :D He played my favourite character on that show, well, except T'Pol but hehe. Too bad the show got cancelled after 4 seasons :(.


Iron Man was also there, but not the real one, an Australien one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GASP. Criminal if Iron Man had an Aussie accent.

Tell me he masked the Aussie accent and put on a proper American - albeit fake - one!

And yes kick me if Iron Man isn't even American, but British. And you may also laugh at my comic ignorance.

Martin Rinman said...

HE DID have an aussie accent, coz he asked a question to the actors. Buut on the other hand he did some cool iron man moves so that was okey.

And Iron Man is very much American :)

Prepare for incoming laugh at comic ignorence:

HA HA.. hahaaa. wait that didnt ccome out right, lets try again!

MOUHAHAHA! NEWBIE :p haha!

Yes, im finished now :) thanks for the comment! Keep it up! :p